Our Community

SE Twin Cities, MN Testimonials

Rated 0.0 / 5 stars based on customer testimonials

“Mike has been great. He always calls or leaves a message about the timing of the next application. He is even willing to coordinate his service with the people who do my lawn mowing. Last year, he was able to get rid of weeds that I was not successful in controlling. I appreciate Mike’s expertise!”
Kathy L. – Cottage Grove

“The gentleman that does our yard is a great guy. Very friendly and concerned about making sure our yard looks good. We appreciate that.”
Jack G. – Cottage Grove

“Maggie does an excellent job for your fine company. She is great on the phone with customers! She’s a super up front person to have talking to your customers first when they call in and then to develop that good relationship over the years; she is awesome! I also wanted to let you know that Mike, the person that treats the lawns is awesome as well. He really cares about your customers as well and treats them very nice. you have an excellent team in place Ryan.”
Robert H. – Bloomington

“First of all, let me tell you how happy I am with your lawn care service! My yard hasn’t looked this good since we laid the sod 11 years ago. I’m definitely going to have you come back next year.”
Greg L. – Hastings

SE Twin Cities, MN Community

As your neighborhood Spring-Green provider serving the southeast Twin Cities, we understand the importance of community. Our lawn care professionals live and work here, providing quality grass and tree care to our neighbors throughout Cottage Grove, Burnsville, and the surrounding area. Just as we nurture growing grass, we believe in doing our part to help our future generations serve our community. That’s why for the past 16 years we have volunteered and donated resources to the Sherriff’s Youth Programs of Minnesota, a foundation dedicated to helping at-risk kids. We also support Project EverGreen and the Arbor Day Foundation.

Accreditation & Affiliation

National Association of Landscape Professionals

National Association of Landscape Professionals

Spring-Green is a proud member of the National Association of Landscape Professionals, previously known as the Professional Landcare Network, PLANET.

evergreen

Project EverGreen.

Spring-Green is a proud supporter of Project EverGreen

arbor-day

The Arbor Day Foundation

Spring-Green is teaming up with the Arbor Day Foundation to plant 10,000 trees in 2016. When you become a Spring-Green customer and “Like” our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SpringGreen, we will plant a tree in your name in a forest that has been damaged by wildfire, insects or disease.